Embark on an Epic Adventure with the Ironman 4x4 Nomad 2.0 Hard Shell Rooftop Tent(RTT)!
Instant Convenience: The Hard Shell Advantage
Experience unmatched ease with the Nomad 2.0's hard shell design. Quick setup and pack up, transforming your journey into a hassle-free adventure.
Ironman 4x4 made the Nomadic 2.0 with Quick and Effortless Setup in mind
Forget complex setups! The Nomad 2.0 unfolds effortlessly, meaning more time exploring and less time assembling. Your comfortable bed awaits in mere minutes.
Spacious Comfort in the Wilderness
Stretch out on a queen-sized high-density foam mattress. Enjoy spacious luxury and wake up refreshed for your next adventure.
The Nomad RTT is Built Tough for the Rugged Outdoors
Brave the elements with confidence. The Nomad 2.0's durable construction and ripstop fabric ensure peace of mind in any weather.
Universal Mounting: Adventure Anywhere
Mount the Nomad 2.0 on a variety of vehicles. Compact and lightweight, it's perfect for any road trip.
Nomad 2.0's Features:
- Effortless Setup and Pack Down
- Skylight and Large Windows with Mesh Vents
- Anti-Condensation High-Density Mattress
- Durable 280gsm Ripstop Poly-Cotton Fabric
- Collapsible Aluminum Ladder
- Compact and Lightweight for Easy Travel
- Universal Mounting for Diverse Vehicles
Specifications Ironman's Nomad 2.0 has to offer:
- Gas Strut Assisted Hard Lid: Yes
- Closed Dimensions: 62" x 51.5" x 12"
- Open Dimensions: 80" x 62" x 47"
- Lid & Base: ABS Construction
- Frame: Stainless Steel with Aluminum Slats
- Mattress: 80" x 62", 1" Thickness
- Body Fabric: 280gsm Ripstop Poly-Cotton
- Fly Fabric: 520D Oxford Poly-Cotton
- Waterproof Rating: 2000mm
- Weight: 150lbs, Max Capacity: 660lbs
- Ladder: Collapsible Aluminum, 330lbs Rating
Hit the ADD TO CART button now to jump-start your next outdoor adventure!
Listen to what our happy customers have to say when they reviewed the Nomad 2.0!
"The level of time and energy I saved to set up camp compared to every other set up I have ever had was mind blowing. I didn’t have to fold out a ground tent, set up the poles, nail in the spikes, tie down the guy wires, and then start the entire process of setting up all of the things that go inside the tent. No. I unfastened the three buckles on the hard shell cap, flipped it up, then folded out the the rest of the tent with the ladder attached. 98% of the set-up was done in seconds. Then, I crawled up and attached the tension poles that hold open the rain flaps. I unrolled the sleeping bags,...and done. I know there are some other RTT’s on the market that are even easier than that, but honestly, I have a hard time imagining it. My mind was blown with how easy this was to get set-up and ready to go." -Trail Chasers
"When speed and convenience are a priority, it’s pretty hard to beat the ease and flexibility of a rooftop tent. It pops open and is completely set up in about 5 minutes, and the best part - it effectively acts as a mobile fort for our kids. They absolutely love it.
Whether we’re posting up at our favorite scenic lookout, or hiding out from the sun during a midday break at the beach, the kids (and our friends’ kids) are always making use of the tent. Its high density foam floor is comfortable, the footprint is spacious, and it has plenty of head room just in case you want to join in on a game of cards. While it is definitely a luxury, it’s been a wonderful new complement to our family outings and everyday adventures." -TheOutbound
How To Properly Care For And Maintain Your Rooftop Tent:
- Thoroughly air-dry your rooftop tent, annex, awning, and awning rooms after use in wet conditions or post-wash.
- To wash your RTT, use warm water, mild detergent, and a non-abrasive cloth/sponge to remove dirt and oils.
- After prolonged wet weather use, we recommend reapplying waterproofing agents to the fabrics—silicone-based solution like 303 Fabric Guard or Atsko Silicone Water-Guard.
- Clean out dirt and debris after each use.
- Check the condition of zippers, netting, and mattress cover every month.
- Wash mattress cover periodically.
- If you keep your bedding in the rooftop tent, make sure you wash your bedding periodically to prevent oil buildup.
- Keep shoes in a boot bag outside the tent.
- Keep a blanket or fitted sheet over the mattress to keep it clean.
- Vacuum out rooftop tent before next use.
- Air out each month with heavy use.
Ironman 4x4 provides a one year manufacturers warranty for Rooftop tents. Warranty applies to all materials, craftsmanship, and parts but does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use, storm damage, water damage, mold, improper cleaning, and storage or accidents. The warranty is for the original purchaser and is not transferable.
For greater wet weather performance from your tent, customers are encouraged to regularly apply a water based waterproof spray with UV protection, available from any good outdoor store.